ALUMNI AND SPOUSE DISCOUNT
There is a 50% Standby Discount for Assumption alumni (with bachelor or graduate degrees) and their spouses on a space-available basis for regularly scheduled, credit-bearing courses. Eligible students must:
- Complete a registration form for the semester they plan to take courses.
- Complete an Alumni/Spouse 50% Discount Application Form, and submit it with the registration form to the Continuing Education Office.
You will be placed on a waiting list for the CCE course(s) you have chosen. Once the course has reached the minimum enrollment requirement you will be contacted for payment at the discounted rate. If the course does not meet minimum enrollment, you will have the option of paying the full price or choosing another course.
Important Note: Alumni and spouses who register for courses without completing the Alumni/Spouse 50% Discount Application Form at the time of registration will not be eligible for the discount for that semester.
EMPLOYER PARTNERSHIP DISCOUNT
Assumption College offers local companies a 25% discount to their eligible employees. Please review the list of companies below, if you would like to have your company considered for eligibility please contact the Director.
- Community Healthlink
- LUK, Inc.
- RFK Children’s Action Corps
- UMass Memorial
- UMass Memorial Health Alliance
- UMass Memorial Marlborough Hospital
- UMass Medical School
- YOU, Inc.
Please note the Tuition Incentive Discount Plan was terminated in January 2018.