Applying to the CCE Program
Assumption College admits students who demonstrate an active intellect and personal qualities that will contribute to our community.
Required Academic Credentials:
- All applicants must be a graduate from an accredited secondary school or be able to provide an official GED transcript.
- If you are applying to CCE with fewer than five college courses, please submit an official high school or GED transcript.
- Students with previous college coursework should submit an official transcript from all colleges with credits to be considered for transfer.
Transcripts should be mailed to:
CCE Admissions Suite 005
500 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609
Application Review Process:
- The application and all supporting documentation are submitted to the Director for review. The applicant must have achieved a minimum quality point average (QPA) of 2.5 in previous academic coursework. Students with less than a 2.5 may be considered as a conditional accepted student.
- Though not required, counseling interviews are encouraged (either in person or by phone).
- After official notification of acceptance, application and transcripts are kept on file for one year. If the candidate has not enrolled in a course within the year, the candidate reapplies and is subject to the rules and regulations which are in effect at the time of the new application.
Assumption College encourages everyone to fill out the FASFA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) on an annual basis. Information from the FAFSA is used to determine your eligibility for need-based financial aid.
- Complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.govThe form is available beginning October 1.
- Students need to create an FSA ID prior to filling out the application. The instructions on how to do this can be found at How to create a FSA ID.
- Assumption’s School Code of 002118 so your FAFSA information is sent to us
NOTE: incomplete application files will be kept no longer than one year.