- Human Services & Rehabilitation
- Social Sciences
- Certificate in Accounting and CPA Track Program
- Certificate in Aging Services
- Certificate in Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Certificate in Communications
- Certificate in Criminal Justice
- Certificate in Graphic Design & Multimedia
- Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Certificate in Medical Assisting
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Certificate in Project Management
- Non-Credit Programs
CCE Tuition & Financial Aid
2014-15 ACADEMIC YEAR
$335.00 per credit
$1,005.00 per 3-credit class
$20 registration fee (per semester)
Late Registration: $10
Fine Arts Materials: $50-75
Lab Fee: Varies, please see course schedule for more information
Graduation Degree Audit*: $100
Transcript: $4 (please contact the Registrar's Office)
Promissory Note Default: $100
Tuition payment is required at the time of registration. Make checks payable to Assumption College. MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express accepted. All tuition and fee policies are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the Trustees of the College.
*Graduation Degree Audit fee applies to all graduating students regardless of attendance at Commencement.
State Law requires that any student enrolled in nine or more credits must participate in a qualifying student health insurance plan unless certification of comparable coverage is provided.
Note: Any account balance remaining after the due date will be subject to interest at the rate of 1% per month on the unpaid balance.