To book a 15 minute advising session with your Academic Advisor click here:
Bills can be paid through the student account center on the student portal or at assumption.afford.com. If you are paying by financial aid, it is up to you to make sure your aid is in place for the Fall (says spring here,please change to fall).
|Mon., July 9 (10:00am) –
Tues., July 24, 2018 (4:00pm)
|On-Line “WebAdvisor” open for registration for Fall 2018 courses:
· All students with Assumption e-mail accounts and portal access register online via MyAssumption.Portal, WebAdvisor for Students. Newly accepted students will obtain e-mail accounts at acceptance and portal access upon deposit.
· Students without Assumption e-mail accounts and portal access must complete the manual paper registration process through the CCE Office or Graduate Program Assistants
|Tues., July 31 –
Mon., August 13, 2018
Student Payment Period for Fall Courses
· Students can pay their bills on-line through the Student Account Center via MyAssumption.Portal, which is the preferred method of payment or through the Gateway: https://assumption.afford.com/
· The Student Account Center can be accessed 24/7 and one-time payments post in real time. Payments by mail must be sent to the TMS Lockbox. Payments can also be made in person with cash or bank check at the Cashier’s Office weekday mornings between 8:30 and 11:45am. Payment for Fall courses must be received by 11:59pm August 13, 2018
CCE Students are strongly encouraged to register online through MyAssumption Portal/WebAdvisor.
• Manual Registration Form (PDF)
Please only use this form as a hard copy submission ONLY if you did not submit registration online through WebAdvisor.
NOTE: If you wish to submit the form through your browser, you must use Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari. Google Chrome is not supported.
• Capstone Application Form (PDF)
ABBREVIATION KEY FOR CLASSROOM LOCATIONS/BUILDINGS:
F – Fuller
FO – Founders
IT – Information Technology
K – Kennedy
LA – Laska
M – La Maison
MC – Media Center
TSC – Testa Science Center
Summer I 2016 – Classes start May 16 (PDF)
Summer II 2016 – Classes start June 27 (PDF)
Fall 2016 – Classes start August 29 (PDF)
FALL 2016 Classroom Assignments
Spring 2016 (12/7)
Intersession 2016 (10/23)
Fall 2015 (updated 8/28)
Summer II, 2015 (updated 4/7) Semester Dates: July 6 – August 14, 2015
Summer I, 2015 (updated 5/19/) Semester Dates: May 26 – July 2, 2015
Spring 2015 (PDF—1/20/15) Semester Dates: January 21 – May 7, 2015
Intersession 2015 (PDF—12/27/14) Semester Dates: January 5 – January 16, 2015
Fall 2014 (pdf-updated 9/4/14)
Summer II 2014 (PDF—updated 7/3/14 with classroom locations)
July 7 – August 14, 2014
Summer I 2014 (PDF – updated 5/23/14)
May 27 – July 3, 2014
Spring 2014 Course Schedule (PDF)
January 22 – May 8, 2014
Intersession 2014 Course Schedule (PDF)
January 6 – 17, 2014
Fall 2013 Course Schedule (PDF)
September 3 – December 14, 2013
NOTE: Course schedules are subject to change without notice. For the most up to date schedule information, please contact CCE at 508-767-7364.