- Human Services & Rehabilitation
- Social Sciences
- Certificate in Accounting and CPA Track Program
- Certificate in Aging Services
- Certificate in Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Certificate in Communications
- Certificate in Criminal Justice
- Certificate in Graphic Design & Multimedia
- Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Certificate in Medical Assisting
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Certificate in Project Management
- Non-Credit Programs
Welcome to Continuing & Career Education (CCE) at Assumption College
Highly regarded for our nurturing, success-oriented environment for adult learners, our program offers three bachelor degrees and three associate degrees with a range of concentrations, plus academic certificate programs in high-demand career fields.
The CCE program offers you crucial advantages in the areas of career planning, values-based curriculum, superior yet affordable academic quality, and time flexibility for adults returning to college—benefits that are unrivalled by other institutions in the area.
Our graduates have flourished at the most prominent corporations and institutions in Worcester County and beyond.
Most importantly, as a student at Assumption College, you’ll grow professionally and personally through superior programs of study taught by experienced instructors and professors who understand your challenges, nurture your talents, and do everything in their power to help you succeed academically and professionally.