Applying to the CCE Program
Assumption College admits students who demonstrate an active intellect and personal qualities that will contribute to our community.
THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Prospective students who would like to apply to a degree or certificate program with CCE must fill out the online application form or submit a paper application.
Required Academic Credentials:
- All applicants must be a graduate from an accredited secondary school or be able to provide an official GED transcript.
- If you are applying to CCE with fewer than five college courses, please submit an official high school or GED transcript.
- Students with previous college coursework should submit an official transcript from all colleges with credits to be considered for transfer.
Application Review Process:
- The application and all supporting documentation are submitted to the Academic Counselor for review. The applicant must have achieved a minimum quality point average (QPA) of 2.5 in previous academic coursework. Students with less than a 2.5 may be considered as a conditional accepted student.
- Though not required, counseling interviews are encouraged (either in person or by phone).
- After official notification of acceptance, application and transcripts are kept on file for one year. If the candidate has not enrolled in a course within the year, the candidate reapplies and is subject to the rules and regulations which are in effect at the time of the new application.
NOTE: incomplete application files will be kept no longer than one year.