Assumption College admits students who demonstrate an active intellect and personal qualities that will contribute to our community.
THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Prospective students who would like to apply to a degree or certificate program with CCE must fill out the online application form or submit a paper application.
Required Academic Credentials:
- All applicants must be a graduate from an accredited secondary school or be able to provide an official GED transcript.
- If you are applying to CCE with fewer that five college courses, please submit an official high school or GED transcript.
- Students with previous college coursework should submit an official transcript from all colleges with credits to be considered for transfer.
Application Review Process:
- The application and all supporting documentation are submitted to the Academic Counselor for review. The applicant must have achieved a minumum quality point average (QPA) of 2.5 in previous academic coursework.
- Though not required, counseling interviews are encouraged (either in person or by phone).
- After official notification of acceptance, application and transcripts are kept on file for one year. If the candidate has not enrolled in a course within the year, the candidate reapplies and is subject to the rules and regulations which are in effect at the time of the new application.
NOTE: incomplete application files will be kept no longer than one year.