Are You Ready to Further Your Education with Assumption’s Continuing and Career Development program?
See How Easy It Is To Get Started at Assumption College!
We are excited that you are considering an online college rich in tradition to follow your goals. Whether you are new to online learning or have taken online courses before, we are eager to help you every step of the way.
Step 1: Apply to the online degree program that meets your goals. If you are not sure which program is best suited for your needs, please call one of our Admissions Counselors at 508-767-7364 and let us help you find the right program for you!
Step 2: Submit all of your admission requirements. We have made the admissions process seamless for students to expedite the acceptance process and start classes right away! If you have any questions, our Admissions Counselors would be happy to help.
Step 3: Determine how you will finance your education.
- While most of our students use financial aid, you should also consider exploring alternative funding from sources like employer tuition reimbursement programs, scholarships, and alternative loans. If you want to discuss your options and tuition costs, please call an Admissions Counselor.
- As a nonprofit online Catholic college, Assumption College participates in various federal, state and private grant and loan programs to make tuition affordable.
While You Wait for Your Admission Decision
There are a couple of steps you can take while you wait for your admission decision:
- If you plan to use Federal Student Aid to pay for your online courses, you will need to complete your FAFSAto apply for financial aid, please include the Assumption school code is 002118 so we can receive your FAFSA. It could during busy times of the year take up to two weeks to process, so we recommend that you submit your FAFSA application as soon as possible.
- You can review the start datesfor classes and, once your online acceptance decision is made, you can register for the next term start!
Once You Are Accepted to CCE, What are next steps?
- After receiving your acceptance decision, your next step will be to register.
- If you are looking for guidance on what courses to register for, you can speak with your personal advisor, who can help you decide which classes to take and walk you through your first online registration.
- After you register for online college courses, if you applied for financial aid you will need to verify you are packaged.
- This is the process of financially securing your courses before you start.
- Once you have registered and completed any financial aid steps, your next step will be to order your books through our online bookstore.
- If you have any questions, we can guide you through this process as well!