You’ve come to the right place for personal growth and career success.
As a student at CCE at Assumption College, you’ll grow through career-focused academic programs taught by experienced instructors who understand your challenges, nurture your talents, and do everything in their power to help you succeed academically and professionally. Our graduates are thriving at some of the most prominent corporations and institutions in Worcester County and beyond.
If you’re ready to achieve your education and career goals but cannot find the time in your busy week to attend classes on campus, CCE at Assumption College has the ideal solution for you! Our online programs offer exceptional flexibility, convenience, and speed; plus an online learning community that possesses tremendous spirit and comradery. Many of our students believe that online and blended courses offer an even stronger sense of community with their fellow classmates! You’ll be taught and supported by faculty and fellow students, utilizing an easy-to-use online platform as your vehicle for academic and professional success.
Academic Programs Offered Online
- Associate of Science in Business Administration Degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Business concentrations offered online: Digital Marketing, Management, Human Resources Management, Marketing, Project Management, Self-Designed Concentration
- Associate of Arts in Humanities
- Bachelor of Arts in Humanities
- Humanities concentrations offered online: English/Literature, History, Literature, Philosophy, Theology
HUMAN SERVICES & REHABILITATION STUDIES
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Services and Rehabilitation Studies
- Related certificates that can be taken within program and applied to bachelor’s degree: Aging Services, Alcohol & Substance Abuse Counseling
*We suggest verifying with your state that online courses are eligible
- Accounting and CPA Track Program
- Human Resource Management
- Paralegal Studies
- Project Management
- SHRM Learning System